"At Your Service" - Requesting Assistance
Your government works for you.
When you have a problem with a state agency or need information on state legislation, the District Office can be of service. Getting your questions answered and problems solved are only two of the ways my office can help.
The District Office can assist you with government forms, provide information on legislation, or support you in dealing with state agencies. The following are some of the services available from the District Office.
- DMV / auto insurance problems
- Consumer complaints
- Medi-Cal payment and eligibility
- Unemployment insurance questions
- Analysis of legislation
- Copies of legislation and laws
- Committee member rosters
- Speakers on the legislative process
- Technical assistance/advice on local issues
- Funding for local projects
- Neighborhood outreach
Contact me at
1 Manchester Blvd., Suite 600
Inglewood, CA 90301
1021 O Street, Suite 7720
Sacramento, CA 95814